About the Course
The 5th Chakra, Vishudda, is located in the throat and is our center of our communication, speech and hearing. When open, all forms of negativity in body, mind and emotions are completely purified. It is said that even poison is transformed into nectar.
When Vishuddha is open and balanced, the mind is clear, bright, and wise. One’s speech and self-expression is aligned one’s personal truth and wisdom. Such a person feels and speaks with authenticity, confidence, and power. He/she also has the capacity for deep listening and hearing, as Vishuddi controls the sense of hearing.
At this online course you will learn the Learn the Soul Dimension Breathing Method with 35 years experienced facilitator Sylvie Horvath.
About the technique
Soul Dimension Breathing Method is a unique technique that combines the ancient knowledge of yoga pranayama, chakras and energy, sound healing, and science-backed modern breathwork practices. If you want to know more, read about the Soul Dimension Breathing Technique here.
In this class we will gain a more in-depth understanding the domain of life and characteristics that the throat chakra controls, as well as learn specific yogic practices and breathing that open, balance, and awaken Vishuddha with breath, sound healing, listening, mantra, vocal expression, and meditation.
Signs of an open Vishuddha
- Authentic self-expression
- Fearless to speak ones truth and with compassion
- Confident and clear speech
- An ability to deeply listen to others
- Feel happy and free in body and spirt
- Loves to sing and feel the vibrations of sound
- Creative self-expression
Characteristics of Vishuddha
- Element: Sound
- Color: Bright turquoise blue
- Verb: I speak
- Attributes: Sound, vibration, ears, throat, communication, creative expression
- Bija Mantra: Hum
“Brilliant! I feel wonderful!” – Aidian
“Think I have just experienced my first third eye actual awareness.” – Robert
“That session took me deep into my soul. Very healing on all levels: body, mind, spirit, feelings…everything!” – Bradley
“I felt like I was levitating at one point. I feel healthier right now. Can’t wait to do this again.” – Nancy
“My hands were vibrating a lot and then I started hearing noise, almost that sound when your ears are ringing. Feel great now, very relaxed!” – Kathy
“I feel so grateful to have found this. You bring beautiful energy and teach this practice so well. Thank you so very much!” – Tara
This class is part of the Awakening Chakras Course. You can access the last replays an all the classes of the course through the All Inclusive Membership.
- Connect on Zoom 10 minutes prior to class start time and silence cell phones
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Refrain from eating 1.5 to 2 hours before practice
- Yoga mat and a blanket might help you feel comfortable
- CLASS INSTRUCTIONS
- Introduction & instructions
- Deep breathing minutes session
- Healing meditation
- Sharing & questions and answers
- 10:00 AM Pacific Time (San Francisco)
- 11:00 AM Mountain Time (Denver)
- 12:00 PM Central Time (Chicago)
- 1:00 PM Eastern Time (New York, Montreal)
- 6:00 PM British Summer Time (London)
- 7:00 PM Central Eastern Standard Time (Berlin)